Can you believe these are the only pictures I got of Jaden from the whole season?! It was the last regular season game and I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures. So I whipped out my phone and snapped some lame pictures at the end of the game, and one of Jaden in the car after the game.They had a great season coming in #15 out of about 90 in their division, and got to play in the first round of the state competition, where they lost and the season ended. The game was held in Buckeye, and only Nate went. It was the same night as a Coyotes hockey game that we had tickets to, so I took the other kids to the game in Glendale, and Nate went to watch Jaden and then they both came to watch the rest of the Coyotes game with us.
Jaden told me later about the game. He said he felt kind of special because they did the whole starting line up like a professional game where the announce the player, and their position, and then that player runs out and lines up on the 50 yard line. Jaden got to start, so he heard his name, number, and position called out. He felt like a pro! =)
Jaden is excited for next year, because they are only losing a few good players that are graduating, and he thinks they will do even better, and he will be a senior.





No comments:
Post a Comment