Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coyotes Hockey


One day, Nate came home with 7 tickets to the Coyotes Hockey game for Jan 31,2012.  The Town of Gilbert had a bunch and offered them to his station, so he took some.  It just happened to be the same night as Jaden's state soccer competition.  So we decided that we would all drive together.  Nate dropped off me and the other kids at the arena in Glendale, and then he backtracked to Buckeye to watch Jaden play.
Since we had some extra time before the game started, the kids and I went to eat at Johnny Rockets right outside the arena.  No one but Lauren and I had eaten there so it was a treat.  They really got a kick out of the waitresses dancing to the 50's tunes.  Lauren was invited to go up and dance with them, but she didn't go.  Here, Payton is trying to get out of the picture, but I am faster.  =)

After dinner we went and found our seats.  I got this good picture before the arena filled up.   We all had a great time.  Nate and Jaden got there in the middle of the game.  We were sitting near a bunch of other firefighters and their families and it was fun.

No comments: