Saturday, December 27, 2008

Snow Day

For the first day of Christmas break, we all decided to go on a trip up to the snow. When I say all, I mean, Matt and Megan, Daniel and Michelle, Chris, and Nate and I with the kids in tow. Not living in snow, we don't really have warm snow clothes, but we managed to scrape up enough stuff so that we were all kept warm and dry (thank you Rachelle for providing so much stuff!) The kids had a blast hanging out with cousins and playing in the snow. We actually stayed longer than we planned and had to hurry and leave because it started snowing on us and we didn't want to get stuck. It was a memorable day with lots of snow balls, snow angels, and snow surfing!

I am usually the one taking pictures, so this time I asked Michelle if she would take one of me and Nate.








All of the guys had to try to go down the hill standing up. The camera got dropped in the snow one to many times, and it started fogging up, so some of the pictures got blurry.




Even I tried it out. This is Matt giving me a push down the hill. It was a blast, and I went more than once.





Here is Uncle Chris giving Landon and Lauren a push down a teeny little hill that they loved! Don't you love the bags and tape on their feet? Hey, it kept them dry!






1 comment:

Rachelle and sometimes Katelyn said...

Hey Kerry, you look really good in that picture with your family. You go little snow bunny. :) Glad you all had a great time