Saturday, December 27, 2008

Handy Nate

For Christmas this year we had Andre and Terri. I really wanted to do something for their backyard, since they have really been putting a lot of time and effort into it. When looking around for some patio furniture, everything that was available was WAY expensive. We have a picnic table, and we couldn't even find one of those. Nate was sure that he could build one, using our table as an example. So that is what he did. It took several days and a lot effort, but he did a great job. I wish I had thought to take a finished picture. But he just finished the night before Christmas Eve, and everything was crazy at the time. The thing I love most about the table was that it was custom built and super long to fit their family of 9, or however many they may add on in the future.

This may become a new hobby for Nate, he really had a good time building it, and it looked great when it was done.

No comments: