Landon decided he wanted a little change! I put him to bed one night, and the next day when he woke up, his hair was chopped. It turns out that after I put him to bed, he got out of bed while I was downstairs and went into my bathroom and cut his hair. I was freaked when I first saw it! Then I had no choice but to shave him. I started with a #3 attachment, but I could still see the cut mark, so I had to use a #2. That was so short. I could still see the cut mark, but not as clearly, and I COULD NOT go down to a #1 attachment. I just couldn't! So this is his new haircut. Hopefully it won't take too long to grow out! And hopefully Landon will never do this again!
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment