Friday, December 5, 2008

Annual Turkey Bowl





This is the day we wait for every year! The annual Morris family Turkey Bowl! This year Ana and Aubrey were the captains. I got picked to go on Ana's team (and might I add, I was not the last one picked! ) The game always ends in a tie, but I did catch 2 passes that scored touchdowns!! Matt was our quarterback, and he did a lousy job! (I guess that is why he wasn't QB when he played for Dobson) How many passes from Matt did Brendan and Jaden catch? A lot, and they were on the other team!! It's a good thing that we always called pass interference and got the ball back! At the end of the game Chris started wrestling around with some of the more wild nieces and nephews. It was hilarious to watch, and yes, three of my kids are in there.

1 comment:

cheri said...

hahahahahaha!! Does Matt know you dissed him on the internet? Cute pics