Just a few hours north of us is the Tonto Natural Bridge. Matt texted everyone and asked if they wanted to go on a day trip to go hike the natural bridge. Matt/Megan, us, Cheri, Chris/Kim all decided to go up for the day. I think the kids had a good time, and thought it was pretty neat. They climbed all over the rocks like they were goats. It was freaking me out, but no one fell and broke a leg, so it was all good. =)
Nate and Dallin had hiked way up high and found this hole in the rock to look through.
You can't see in the picture, but there was water dripping all over in front of where Nate and Lauren are standing, like a mini-waterfall.
1 comment:
I love the Tonto Natural Bridge! We went last year, but I had only worn flip-flops and I didn’t dare do the hike down. I want to do back when I’m more prepared.
Post a Comment