We were very involved as a family in the cultural celebration. I sewed the costumes that Dallin and Payton wore, Nate was a captain of 10 and at every practice, sometimes taking Lauren and Landon with him if I was busy, and of course Dallin and Payton were in the celebration. We had the music on CD in the car playing all the time for the kids to learn, and they all learned the songs, even the younger kids that didn't need to know them. It was a once in a lifetime experience to get to perform for the Prophet, with the temple in the background. I am so excited that Dallin and Payton got to be a part of this.
This is Dallin practicing the sign language part that they learned for one of the songs.
I asked Nate to get a picture of Dallin and Payton standing together in their costumes, since I was the one to sew them, and I was quite proud that they looked so good. This was the best picture he got. I was a little upset, because they didn't bring the costumes back and there wasn't a chance for me to get a picture.
This is a cool picture of all of the different regions, with their different colored shirts together practicing.
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment