Nate, Payton, and I were asked to help out in the temple open house on Jan. 23rd. We jumped at the chance to be able to do a little service at the new temple. We worked the evening shift, 5-9:30 pm. Payton was at the entry putting on booties, and Nate and I worked on the third floor directing traffic. I am amazed at how busy it was, never a chance to sit and rest or chat with anyone. There was a constant flow of people. The best thing was seeing my parents there guiding a Spanish speaking tour. What a surprise to see them walk up. =)
I wanted to snap a picture of us with the temple in the background when we were done, but with my phone camera it is hard to use the flash and get the aim right, and it was late and Payton didn't want to wait around for me to keep trying to get it right.
1 year ago



1 comment:
What a great experience! I wish I would have jumped at the opportunity. I hesitated a little too long making sure I didn’t have anything on the calendar and I should have just said “yes!!" and moved things around. Oh well, lesson learned!
Post a Comment