Trying to find a day where 4 kids, plus 2 adults, plus a guest can go to the temple is quite a feat. We decided that we would take the kids out of school, partly because I thought it wouldn't be as busy, and partly because I thought it would be more meaningful and memorable for the kids if they got to miss some school to go through the temple. We had tickets for 10:00 in the morning, and it was still really busy. We didn't have to wait long, but we were still walked through the temple pretty fast with not much discussion. Ana was able to come with us, and she took this family picture for us. I wish that I hadn't felt so rushed and I could have gotten a better photo but at least we got to go through, and I hope it will be memorable for all the kids.
I also am really happy that Payton and Dallin had friends that invited them to the temple so they got to visit a few times.
No comments:
Post a Comment