
Our end of summer tradition continues. This is the weekend right before Jaden and Payton started school. Pioneer Day in Safford is something the kids look forward to. It is just a day trip, but there is so much that we do, it is like a vacation. We all met up at the Safford Cemetery to tend the graves, then we headed to the Thatcher Cemetery to do the same there.

After that we went to a church building that Marilee had reserved to eat lunch and play games in the nice air conditioning. Ana taught us all how to play Ninja Tag. I got out fairly early so I was able to take this picture.

It was Dallin and Emma's birthday, so we sang to them and had cupcakes. I can't believe that they are both 10. Wow, the time has gone by so fast.

After we cleaned up, we headed out to the parade. This is my attempt at taking a panoramic picture. After the parade some families left, but the ones that stayed went and got dinner, and came back for the fireworks show. It was a fun filled, full day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment