Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas concerts

Benjamin Franklin had all their Christmas concerts during one week. The kindergarteners were first on Monday night. Landon told us he was on the top row on the right side, so we got seats where we would be able to see him. As they were bringing all of the kids on, he slowly got moved to different positions, until he was sitting on the bottom where we couldn't see him.
He actually got moved from the bottom row, to sitting indian style at the very bottom. Nate was frustrated because we didn't get to see him sing at all. These pictures are from before the program started. Nate walked up and snapped a few pictures.
The next concert was Payton's on Thursday night. I really enjoy watching the junior high orchestra, band and choir concerts. They were very entertaining. The choir sang first, and then orchestra and band. Landon actually laid down across Jaden and me, and fell asleep after Payton was done.

The last concert was Lauren and Dallin on Friday night. The day of the concert, the school called me and told me that Dallin had thrown up, and could I please come and get him. So it turned out that only Lauren made it to the concert that night.
She is hard to see, but she is smack in the middle of the picture. Since I was so far away, I took a picture of her after the concert, since she looked so pretty in her Christmas dress.

No comments: