Halloween was a little sad this year. We did the usual things like the ward party (I got first place in the chili cook off!) and carving pumpkins. The younger kids also attended their school trunk or treat that was a few days before Halloween.
On Halloween, Payton went to a party, Dallin went to a party, and so Nate and I took the other two kids trick or treating. We went around our neighborhood a little, and then when we dropped Dallin off at his party in Gilbert we stopped at a random neighborhood in Gilbert and went around there. It was kind of late, around 8, and there was still plenty of candy to get! The kids got so much candy that it wasn't hard to share with everyone else that didn't trick or treat. I was just sad that we weren't all together. Little by little they are growing up and doing their own things.
1 year ago




No comments:
Post a Comment