Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Knott's Berry Farm

Another fun trip with the Glover family!  We love being able to hang out with our friends and get in to Knott's Berry Farm so cheap with the police and fire discount that they offer every year.  We also brought Ana with us.  We got an extra room this year for the girls to stay in, so Payton, Lauren, Ana and Megan all enjoyed being by themselves and doing girl things.

 One of our favorite rides, Pony Express.

 Ana screamed the loudest, Payton is pointing at her laughing.  Ana said she would try all the rides, even though she was afraid of heights.  She is braver than me!  I won't go on the Supreme Scream.
 I can't believe they let Landon on this ride.  He was tall enough, but not old enough, you had to be 10.  He wanted to go, so the older kids took him and no one asked his age.  He looks miniature in the seat!

 Dan and Nate spun their ride so fast that Ashlyn almost fell out of her seat!

Landon loves the Jaguar ride, but no one else does, so I went on it with him while the others rode something else.

We also went to the beach the next day and did some body boarding in the ocean.  The kids had a blast.  The weather was beautiful, but the water was still pretty cold.  It was January after all.  I did too much talking with Becky and didn't get any beach pictures.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I haven’t ever been there before. Looks like FUN!!