Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Jaden gets his wisdom teeth out

To get ready for his mission, Jaden had to have his wisdom teeth taken out.  The dentist was nice and thoughtful and scheduled it for after graduation so that Jaden wouldn't be sore or swollen for that night.  I didn't even think of that, the dentist had to bring it up.

The process was pretty quick.  He took a pill an hour before to relax him, and I dropped him off and did a little shopping.  I didn't get much done, they called me back in about 45 minutes.  Jaden was pretty out of it and swollen.  We picked up his prescriptions for pain and a rinse to keep his wounds clean and headed home.  He pretty much slept all of the first day, only getting up to take more pain medicine.  The next day he was feeling much better and he spent the day with Ana watching movies (all day) and eating pudding, applesauce, and soup.


No comments: