1 year ago
Thursday, November 4, 2010
first days of school
I say "days" of school because Jaden started school about 2 weeks before the other kids. This picture isn't even the first day of school. I was bad and didn't get a picture until he had been going for a week already.
Payton is in 8th grade, Dallin in 4th, Lauren in 2nd, and Landon is starting Kindergarten.
That is pretty good looking bunch of kids!

I never cried when any of the kids started school. I was excited for them. But with Landon, I did get a little teary eyed because he is the baby, and I am alone. It wasn't tears of happiness, it was sadness. Although I love it now, and wish I had more time to myself, that day I was a little bit sad.
Landon was nervous, but he didn't get clingy, or cry. He was very brave and had a great day. The tears came later! =) About 2 weeks into school, when the newness had worn off. He cried every morning for about a month, and then things started to get a little better. He said he just missed me, and wanted to be with me. Perfectly understandable! I am awesome! =) He is good now, as long as Dallin or Lauren walk him to his class. He waves bye, and smiles as he goes. It helps that he has made some friends and he looks forward to playing before class starts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment