
For Grandma's 80th birthday, she had a surprise party. It turned out really good. The weather was great, and Uncle Stan had lots of fun things to entertain the younger kids. There was a bounce house, water volleyball, and tons of yummy BBQ, chips and soda. It was a fun day.

I am so glad that my kids get to spend time with their great-grandma. They know her, and will remember her when she isn't with us anymore. I love our lunch dates also. About every month or two grandma and I will go out and have lunch together. This is a nice time to get out, and chat. Happy Birthday Grandma, I love you!! I love that you are always interested in what is going on in my life. You listen patiently while I rant about something going on with the kids. You give good advice and don't judge.
No comments:
Post a Comment