Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009

The annual Turkey Bowl was a success. We had more kids play this year (besides the big kids that play every year....Nate, Scott, Matt, Chris, Daniel....) and they all had a good time and got a chance to carry or catch the ball. It is a fun tradition.
The kids ate in the garage, easy clean up and we don't have to hear them. =)

I am so glad that we have family nearby, and the kids get to see their cousins so much.

3 comments:

Craig and Crystal said...

Sounds like a fantastic Thanksgiving! We miss all of you guys!

cheri said...

I was totally going to use that picture on my blog...alas, I will have to think of something else!!Wish I had a picture of Ana running into the curb in your van! :)

Matt and Megan said...

I am glad you sent that picture because as i looked at your pictures I realized the only pictures I took at all on thanksgiving were of Matt and the boys playing football!