Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jaden starts High School

When I whipped the camera out to take a picture of Jaden before going to school, he refused to smile! He didn't even want to stand there for the picture, but I threatened to make him late for school, so he did stand still, but wouldn't smile. There was a lot of eye rolling going on. I can't believe he is a freshman in High School!! Where has the time gone? I remember doing preschool with him just a little while ago.
I wanted to take a picture of Jaden walking into school, but he was so mortified, he was practically running to get out of camera range. I did manage to snap this before he got through the door, though. This is from the parking lot of the seminary building, headed onto campus. Can you believe Jaden is old enough for seminary?!

1 comment:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

You have a very cute family!
-Stephanie
somewhatsimple.blogspot.com