
Marilee and Clint brought their Guitar Hero game with them when they came up to visit for the Easter weekend. None of us, except Nate who plays video games at work all the time, had ever played this before. It was so much fun, that the kids still talk about it!

Kim was much better than me. When we were paired together, playing the song "Spiderwebs" by No Doubt, I got us booed off the stage the first time. I wanted redemption, and so we played again the next day, and I did much better and finished the song the whole way through.

We even talked mom and dad into trying it out. It was so funny to watch them playing, I had tears in my eyes from laughing. Notice mom, with her broken foot and pretty pink cast. They were good sports to do this with the grandkids.
No comments:
Post a Comment