Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Girl's Camp

I was asked to be the cook for our ward girl's camp and Nate was asked to be medical/priesthood.  It was funny because it was just like old times, going to camp together with Payton.  This was a totally stressful thing though because there were 45 girls, plus all the leaders that I was cooking for and I felt overwhelmed wanting it to be good and making sure we had enough food.  My partner was Wendy Erickson and she was great!  It was fun but a lot of work.  I was so busy that I didn't get that many pictures. I did enjoy being in a cabin and having a kitchen to cook in.  Very helpful!
This is from Payton's YCL skit.  I didn't get to watch it because I was getting ready for my skit, but Nate snapped this pic.
On the way home we stopped in Payson and ate at Taco Bell.  Everyone was in a good mood and having a good time.

No comments: