Payton was asked to prom by Chandler. He was very cute setting up some balloons and flowers in the park with a sign that said Prom? and getting me to get her to the park. It worked out well and she was pleasantly surprised.
We had some disagreements about a dress. Payton wanted a more expensive one, and I gave her a dollar limit of $100. She went out with a friend shopping, but didn't have much success. The dresses she found were too low cut for my taste or too expensive. She was not happy with me. I told her that I could do better, so we went out one night together and found the perfect dress at the second store we looked at (Dillards). It was a nice color, had the perfect amount of bling, and was only $85!
The day of prom we drove over the Daniel and Michelle's house where Ana and Michelle fixed Payton up with a fancy hairdo and some pretty make up. The pictures were done by a family friend of Chandler's at a park near where Daniel and Michelle live. I snapped a few pictures of my own with my phone camera, so they are just regular pictures, but the couple still looks good!
For prom they went to dinner, the dance, and then over to another couples house for dessert, swimming and movie watching. Payton had a really fun time.
1 year ago





No comments:
Post a Comment