Thursday, October 25, 2012

Landon's Baptism

 
 
Landon was baptized on Sept. 22.  It was a crazy hectic day, but very special for Landon.  Nate worked on Friday, and didn't get off till Saturday morning.  Then he had to go get Payton from a cross country meet and they didn't get home till 20 minutes before the baptism.

I was tired from getting up early to take Payton to the high school for her meet, and cleaning the house late at night.  I was busy getting ready to have family over at our house, and I forgot that Landon would need a towel or clean underwear.  It wasn't until right before Landon went in the water that Nate leaned over and asked me if I had brought a bag for Landon.  Duh!!  So Landon got to dry off with paper towels and he went comando for the rest of the meeting.  He will never forget this day!

No comments: