Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chris and Kim's wedding

It has been so long since we have had a family wedding.  This was a big deal, and very fun to help plan and attend.  It was neat for the younger kids to see too.  Hopefully it made an impression on them and will help them strive for an eternal marriage.

It was so hot in the middle of August!  We did some pictures at the temple, and the adults were getting a bit grumpy, but Lauren was happy to sit and hold her cousin DeLaynie.

At the reception, I tried to get a picture of these cousins but all they would give me was squinty Chinese eyes.  Jaden wasn't in this picture because he was out with my brothers and Nate decorating Chris and Kim's get-away car.
 
It was a long day, and night, but the kids had a good time playing around.  They were actually really good.
 

One of the sweetest moments was Chris dancing with mom.  They were both teary eyed.  I was sitting with Marilee while they danced, and both Marilee and I got teary eyed watching them.

No comments: