Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Camping

We went camping July 9-10th. Matt/Megan, Marilee/Clint, and Chris couldn't come, but it was still a lot of fun. We have to take the dogs with us whenever we go, they love it so much. The kids are free to run around, and the dogs follow them everywhere.

The night we were there, we were all around the table playing a game, and a HUGE ugly bug flew onto the table. I grabbed Landon as a shield between me and the killer bug. Nate trapped it and took it out a few feet and let it go. I was so mad, I told him that it was just going to come back, and he should have killed it. Just like I predicted, it flew right back to the table. This time Nate did kill it. Boy that was a scary bug. The fun was over after that, because I was afraid that it's friends were going to be joining us soon, so we all just went to bed.


Scott made a tree swing with a piece of wood and a lot of rope. This entertained all the kids for hours. See them standing in a line taking turns? What good examples.

This was the first time I saw Regan and Landon hanging out like best buds. They usually have Lauren in common, but this time it was just the two of them, and they played really good together.

No comments: