Tuesday, June 15, 2010

YW Camp 2010

Katelyn, Payton's cousin, got to come to camp with her old ward that is in our stake.  It was cool that Katelyn and Payton got to hang out a lot at camp.  Here they are playing volleyball.                                                                                                     

This is us leaders, just hanging out during some free time.

Not the prettiest picture of me, but I was trying to bend over and get Payton in the picture as well.  This was hike day, and I got to go on the second year hike with Payton.  She did great, we were at the front of the pack the whole time!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Our camp shirts were the coolest in the stake!  Don't we all look great in our matching shirts, hats and pretty  flowers.                                                                                                                                                                                            
I love all the leaders that I serve with.  We had a great time together, and I loved being there with Payton.                                               

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like fun. Love the hat idea.