Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My baby turns 5

I can't believe that Landon was born 5 years ago!! He is such a sweet boy. I am glad (sometimes) that he is so clingy and loves me so much. I never get baby hungry because he is always wanting my attention.=)
Landon loves animals. Not the nice cute farm animals, but the wild, mean jungle animals. He is fascinated with all wild life, in the water and on land. It is cool that he is so interested in one thing. At the library, we always have to stop in the non-fiction section to get a new animal book for him to check out. Forget the cute kids books with drawings, no he wants to see the real pictures of animals.
I love that Landon has simple tastes. All he wanted for his birthday was some play-doe and animal stuff. He is very easy to please. I hope he doesn't grow out of that too quickly.

No comments: