
For Spring break we decided to take advantage of our zoo membership, and visit the zoo. We had some free passes, and so we invited Jason and Rachelle and their family to come with us. It was a fun day, and the kids loved seeing the animals. This is especially true for Landon, who I am sure will go into some occupation that has to do with animals. He loves them all so much.

Landon loves dolphins! He really wanted a picture with him on this one.

Dallin and Ammon, just hanging out!

We had to stop at all the animal statues so the kids could climb and play on them.

Payton and Katelyn had a great time hanging out with each other. I'm glad that Payton has a cousin that is also a good friend. I hope they stay friends forever. BFF's! =)


Nate loves to take pictures of all the animals. There were so many pictures to choose from, and these are just a few of the good ones. Nate takes good pictures, I just hate pictures of animals, and no kids. But I said I would put some on here, so....here they are.
1 comment:
We had such a good time with you guys. Wow, those are good pictures that Nate took of the animals. Impressive. :) Thanks again for the invite.
Post a Comment